Wednesday, September 9, 2009

First day of school - (full day)

Okay. Great classes today, but damn is it hard to get back into the early morning routines! I have to wake up at 6:30 every Tues - Wed - Thurs so I can attend leadership, which did I mention, is actually worth grades? Yeah! I thought it was just an extracurricular activity?! Oh well, it's easy marks, I suppose. Anyways. Today I had Avid first block, then French, after that came lunch time, following lunch was Phys. Ed, then to end my day, we had Social Studies. Whoopie! What a day. Tomorrow I have Math, Metal works, Science, English. :). Maybe this year wont be so bad after all... Anyway.

Must get going, have a workshop I have to head over to in 10 minutes. Lucky for me? Naah.

Thanks for listening, whoever you are!
Blog at ya later,
xo-JulieMaye.

No comments:

Post a Comment