Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just Venting.

Whats with all this DRAMA these days? I mean, can we not just grow up in a world of peace and maturity? Does everything have to be so over-done? over-played? is it really worth it? I mean, why can't a guy just date ONE girl. What seems so appealing of dating several girls at once? Don't they understand that girls speak? Meaning that it will get around and they'll find out and the guy will get screwed over twice as bad?

I don't get why people can't just be smart about things. You don't act all sweet and like you care, then go ahead and mess around with their feelings, and hurt them. I mean, at least with some guys, even if they aren't the cutest thing you've ever seen, or the sweetest guy you've ever met, at least he treats you how you deserve to be treated, and he knows the things you like and treats you nicely. Hell! I'm a teen! Why am I so concerned about this stuff? According to my parents I "shouldn't even be dating yet." but according to everyone else I'm at the perfect age to experiment with dating and things like that, to find out what type of guy I like and what I'm looking for in a guy. But like everyone else says, with more privileges comes more responsibility, you're not going to just go out and date someone and go really far with him.

Whatever. I'm done venting. Thanks for listening, whoever you are.

--Julie-Maye, xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment