Saturday, September 19, 2009

Oh the joy!

Yay! My uncle and his kids and THEIR kids are coming out for the first time in a while! I have barely seen or heard from them in the past six years!

I'm so excited to have the opportunity to see them and let them see our home. :)

Anyway, I haven't been updating my blog very often! That sucks! I've been watching a lot of movies and been out and about. It is quite easy to get carried away with school and homework and friends and forget about almost everything else! I don't know why, but at the moment I'm craving a nice big plate of poutine. And for my dog to shut up before I smack him silly! Just kidding, I wouldn't do that, but so annoying!

So I will try to post more often,
Quote of the day: If you don't like how things are, change it! You're not a tree. ~Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment