Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lazy Day!!

Wow! So I woke up this morning around 7am, let the cat out, then fell asleep again. I completely woke up at 9:30, turned on the laptop, and slowly woke up. (Notice the laptop was the first thing on my mind, just a note to show how dependent society can be upon technology!) Around 11 I got up and took a shower, dried off, changed into some clothes I could present myself in, and got to planning. I decided to go to Silver Creek, as I have done pretty much every day for nearly a month and a half now. Down there I met with my friend Devan, and then Kevin came. We left to Devan's house and I played with the kittens for a while well Devan went on the computer, and Kevin sat in the living room with me. I had gotten to Silver Creek around 2, and Dad picked me up at 4:30. Now I am at home, and waiting for dinner. It's 5:40. I'll be eating in about 5 minutes and then head off to Silver Creek again,

Quote of the day: Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

Check it out!: Song: Tug Of War by Carly Rae Jepsen, 21 Questions by 50 cent.

No comments:

Post a Comment